Would you try this?

In surfing the net I came across this website/product. Kind of interesting, but kind of geeky looking. Would you be willing to give this try?

Last edited by a moderator:
I have thought about something like that...never actually came up with anything and you're right, it is a little strange looking. For some types of shooting, it might be pretty handy. I would definitely give it a try if I had a chance...$325 and up seems a little high though...might be worth it in some types of shooting...seems like all-day sports shooting might be the thing..but, it might be hot and heavy to wear all day though.

The guy looks like a human erector set.

It may offer some stability, but I would think it would be be as wobbly as his legs are. ( and you would probably be laughed at ) :cool:

somebody else on that sportsshooter page just posted a link to a "gut saver" from Cabela's. Basically, it's just a pocket for a fishing rod that sets on your belt....a bunch of good ideas in that thread.

This Manfrotto pouch was mentioned on the SS site. Looks kind of simple, but I wonder how much it could hold weight wise? Would have to have some pretty strong stitching to hold a 400/2.8.

I'd likely sucker up and buy something like that...

... and then never use it and it'd sit in the back of my closet forever to eventually be sold in a yard sale for $3 to some granny who wants to use it for watering her plants.

So no. I'm not buying it.

Latest threads

Top Bottom