1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

WOW - I am impressed with the prints 11"X14"

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Candidcameraman, May 12, 2007.

1. I printed pictures from the D70s and the D2Hs and showed my boss, asking him which one is 4 megapix and which is 6 megapix, he pointed to cropped pictures from the D2Hs printed on 11" x 14" and said that's the 6 megapixel file ... I am to say the least very impressed with the print quality I have from the D2Hs files... Just simply better images and it has all to do with the sensor. WOW! :Shocked:

Extremely impressive.

2. I agree that the prints are excellent at 11x14 and do it all the time with my D2H.

3. Dude, if you ever had a need to stop in at Nikon Canada, ask for Paul Brand, the Manager, and ask him to show you the poster shot of the elephants with a D2H - amazing quality.

Nothing like getting a fine print to get the blood racing. Makes the shooting all worth while.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.