Wow - new monitor

Discussion in 'Other Cool Gear, Camera Bags, Camera Straps' started by Luckynp, Apr 2, 2007.

1. I've just installed my first reasonable quality monitor since my old Iiyama 19" CRT of a few years back. It's another Iiayama, this time a 22" LCD (E2200WS) with a 1680x1050 resolution. I know this is small stuff compared to the displays some of you use, but it's an incredible advance for me. I'm really impressed with it.

2. Hey Mike,

A quick note - I just checked out your gallery. Beautiful work in there. Whetting my appetite for my trip to Belgium and France this coming week :)

Cheers,

Stephen

3. gadgetguy11

gadgetguy11

Nov 16, 2005
    Kentucky
    Congrats on the new monitor.