Wow! Rolling shutter correction in After Effects CS5.5!!

Yes, there are some exciting features in CS 5.5!
The problem is they are scattered across the standard suites, for example, Design Premium and Production Premium.

It's hard to know what to do if you want After Effects and Premier Pro, but typically use Dreamweaver, InDesign or Acrobat (X certainly looks attractive here for the ability to combine media types in PDFs).

Since not all the programs are upgraded, it's really a mixed bag!

Virginia
aka beaucamera

Yes, there are some exciting features in CS 5.5!
The problem is they are scattered across the standard suites, for example, Design Premium and Production Premium.

It's hard to know what to do if you want After Effects and Premier Pro, but typically use Dreamweaver, InDesign or Acrobat (X certainly looks attractive here for the ability to combine media types in PDFs).

Since not all the programs are upgraded, it's really a mixed bag!

Virginia
aka beaucamera

I generally can justify buying the Master Collection but I can see where others would take issue with this.

On the other hand, if I had to wait for every app to be ready for CS6 I wouldn't have my hands on this specific feature for another year!

I generally can justify buying the Master Collection but I can see where others would take issue with this.

On the other hand, if I had to wait for every app to be ready for CS6 I wouldn't have my hands on this specific feature for another year!

Well, Sean, you are absolutely right!
I opted for the Master Collection 5.0 with upgrade to 5.5.
I know the process will be a pain in the butt, yet the savings are significant.

Virginia
aka beaucamera

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom