WRC Rally Cyprus 2005

Discussion in 'Photojournalism, Candids and Street Photography' started by Panos Kazanelis, May 11, 2005.

1. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Panos,

I'm really surprised that they are letting the teams work on the cars in the Park Ferme. In the ISDE trials events that I entered back a few years ago, this was not allowed.

Great series BTW. I can't believe that you got in there. 8)

2. Way to go Panos, good shots too. You da man.

3. Frank, at this stage of the race (which starts on Friday morning) the Park Ferme is for the people who want to visit (like myself ghhmmm :roll: )

When the race starts they have 20'-30' for repairs and then it is a Park Ferme for the mechanics, too (I dono about me... ;-) )

4. The true highlight, is that I asked for a light (yes I smoke... :oops: ) from... a very well know driver!!!!! :shock:

Too cool to be kicked out of there my friends... 8)

5. Cool shot Panos!! :D :D :D

6. Very nice

Very nice Panos, I am glad I am not the only rally fan :D

7. MariaVoniati

MariaVoniati Guest

beautiful warm-up for the rally Kazaneli.

thanks