WT 1 on a D2X -> Mac Powerbook

Anyone know how to configure a AdHoc network on a Mac Powerbook os X and the above. Have tried everything in the book, the two just dont seem to communicate. Have installed Firmware 1.1 on the Wt 1 too. All advice appreciated

Youngsville (The edge of nowhere), North Carolina
I had a WT-2A for a while and know you need Airport Extreme Card and Base Station. I tried it without the Base Station and it was hit-or-miss. Once I got it all going it would transmit a D2X NEF in just about 30 seconds.

Once you have the required hardware, you must follow the manual instructions. It took me a while and I have NO idea how to do it again.

I sold the thing... Big on WOW factor, not so hot in actual use.

Woody

Was that in Adhoc mode ? I believe you need a base station in infrstructure mode .
Well, I am thinking of giving up finally. Have tried two days at length, no success.

The WT1 works fine after updating the firmware to 1.1 as is needed for it to work with D2X. I am able to configure it etc. Also when I switch it , it searches to make a connection but it just does not make a link to the computer (only the power light remains lit). I am doing this in Computer to Computer mode. The FTP server name and password as entered in the camera config is correct as I am able to access the FTP server with the same details from my web browser. The IP address of the computer and FTP is 192.168.0.9 and the IP of the camera is 192.168.0.10.

Hi Paul
Thomas Sapiano has been guiding me on this, though he too has admitted that it is time consuming and we now need to try using TCPDUMP to figure out what is happening. WIll definately try and find Thoms' post. Incase you do find it before me, would appreciate the url.
Thanks

Latest threads

Top Bottom