WW Part 3

Discussion in 'Sports Photography' started by Randy, Jul 22, 2007.

1. I went back again today

ahh, 2 b young and crazy again
    or old and still crazy

the sun was directly overhead today so the shadows were a problem

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Did you hand out business cards? These would be snatched up in a heartbeat if they saw them. Fantastic water and isolation of the brave souls.

3. thx frank
    i thought about it but the park shooter (dark-sider at that) was giving me 'the look' so i thought it would be better to be cool....maybe a T Shirt w/ Carolina Sports Photography might work....i could always say i got the T at the flea market and dunno nutting bout no photo biz....

4. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    :tongue::tongue::tongue: Now that's a great way to glide under the radar.:tongue::tongue::tongue:

5. Randy, you're a born marketer :biggrin: Nice photos, especially in those harsh conditions...

6. Wow, that summer time action at its best, love No.3. Are these images shot at a man made course?

7. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Super shots
    They look like they are having a great time:>)))

8. Really nice work Randy. I expect there is room for more than one sports photog on that river and looks like you belong therer to me

9. thx Brooks

U.S. National Whitewater Center
    www.usnwc.org

10. thx Chris

11. thx Gale

they had fun and so did i
    the place is a photographer's dream, access is free and 100%

12. thx Dave

13. Very nice looks liek you handled the shadows very well that place looks liek a blast

14. Jeff Mims

Jeff Mims

May 25, 2005
    Mississippi
    Superb!
    I liked the whitewater series (all of them). Now is there a sport that you don't do well shooting? You just keep churning out top notch photography, no matter the sport.

15. thx Jeff

16. thx Mike

17. This are great. You captured some great moments and metering in all that water and various light offered some challenges but you did a heck of a job. I love the last one where everyone looks like they took one for the team.

18. nipprdog

nipprdog

Jun 8, 2006
    IN
    Randy, I've viewed, and enjoyed all three parts of this series. excellent work, as per your ususal. it is a darn shame you can'y pass out cards, because that venue would definetly fill the gap between baseball and soccer.

19. thx Jim

20. thx