X depression

Discussion in 'Nikon DX DSLR' started by Greg, Apr 14, 2005.

1. Greg

Greg

Apr 5, 2005
    Fayetteville, TN
    I just know I'll get depressed when you respond to this but...

What is the back order times been like on a D2X? It would be interesting to know the fastest vendor and the slowest. I would think some dealers get priority.

2. Greg,

Not sure is this info is helpful and I'm not sure if its 100% legit, but this is what I found on DPR today.

Good news for those in the market for the D2X. Just got this email from a reputable store.

We are sending this message to those who had expressed an interest and have been contacted regarding the Nikon D2X, our item ......

We have been advised that the next shipment from Nikon will in effect fulfill all of our current backorders, allowing us to immediately make available any D2X cameras to our customers.

Once the D2X is readily available you are welcome to place your order by phone at 1-800-zzzzz or online at http://www.zzzz.com using the item number given above.

If you have already received the D2X, or have a pending backorder we apologize if this message was received in error.

3. Photocreative in Toronto, Canada. They are so close to Nikon that they got so many X's in their store to make many happy people.

Their website is photocreative.com. If you need a phone number let me know.

I live in the US and purchased mine because I knew I would get mine faster than in the US. They might be worth a call.