x-ray filter on a cat's eye

Discussion in 'Retouching and Post Processing' started by dmwphoto, Jul 22, 2007.

1. I have a plug in set from Digital Film tools that has all sorts of neat effects. The plug in is expensive and I have not found a wide array of uses yet, but sure have fun. Here is my cat's eye with the x-ray filter applied. Notice you can see me in the iris.

[​IMG]

And now the original

[​IMG]

2. hmm not sure why you would pay money for this.. just looks like an inversion and some color changing... pretty cool though!

3. You mean I blew 255.00 for these plug ins???:rolleyes:
    wont be the first money I have wasted:biggrin:
    Thanks for commenting. There are several hundred possible applications in the plug in, just working my way around them.
    Dave

4. joepilot

joepilot

Mar 21, 2007
    Richmond Va.
    Neat Dave how did you get the cat to stay still ,My dog and cat now run looking back over their shoulder every time they see the camera.

5. Interesting shot and rendition, Dave. I bet you'll come up with a bunch of different effects with those filters. Enjoy!

6. Robert

Robert

Jul 24, 2005
    Canada
    Very nice effect Dave!! I like the way the overall xray filter leaves a lot of detail and yet is quite pronounced. gg
    ...more please!!!:biggrin:

7. Its cool Dave....:smile: Interesting effect !!

8. Thanks for looking folks!