Xapathan's 52 weeks challenge, 2015 - finished

This is the starting of an adventure. Frank is guilty that you'll see some of the worst pictures in the world in this thread.
I'm a bit late and hope you'll apologize this.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
this is the picture for the first week, 01/52
For the beginning a portrait of a very young girl.

duck, duck

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

and here's the picture for the second week, 02/52
opposite to the young girl, here's a pretty old one (> 80 yo)

Thea

Fantastic to see you here Aaron!
Two fantastic portraits - what a cute girl and what nice smile you got from the lady
I really like the mono tone

Fantastic to see you here Aaron! Two fantastic portraits - what a cute girl and what nice smile you got from the lady I really like the mono tone
Thanks Morton! It's good to have you and your support. I don't know if I can post 52 pictures, but this is the start.

Aaron welcome with two great shots!
Thanks for the welcome, Fons.

LyndeeLoo

Administrator
Administrator
AARON!!!! :D

Welcome, my friend! It's good to see you here, and I see you've brought two excellent photos for show and tell!! They are wonderful, and I'm looking forward to seeing more!

somehow, my posting vanished... hm second try

Hi Aaron, I'm glad you're back. Thea looks wonderful and the picture shows her soul...
Regards Klaus
Thanks, Klaus! We meet Thea only once a year to have a cup of tea together. This time we gave a special (spectral light with 4500 K) to her that she can read the small letters. Because she loves to do crosswords.

Hey, Aaron, glad you could join us. Love your first two---ying yang--- what gear are you shooting with?
So nice to have you here, Birgit. For this I used the Sigma 35/1,4 (I'm not a fan of Sigma, but this "ART" series isn't bad) because we wanted to have her hands inside the portrait
and not only her face. Because these hands tell stories about more that 80 years of life: the war, parts of her familiy went to the US, ...

AARON!!!! :D
Welcome, my friend! It's good to see you here, and I see you've brought two excellent photos for show and tell!! They are wonderful, and I'm looking forward to seeing more!
Ahh my best friend Lyndee. You're here too?! Can wait to see what you and all the others are doing through the year. Is such a concept compatible with the nomadic status? :D

Those are nice images and together they present a wonderful contrast on life. I'm glad you're doing this project and look forward to your work.

Those are nice images and together they present a wonderful contrast on life. I'm glad you're doing this project and look forward to your work.
Thanks for stopping by Art. I'll do my very best to post an ímage per week.

Aaron, what a wonderful surprise to find your thread!

This is the starting of an adventure. Frank is guilty that you'll see some of the worst pictures in the world in this thread.
I've never seen a bad picture post from you, and I'm proud if I had anything to do with you signing up for the 52 week project. But I really think you're following Lisa. ;)

Aaron, what a wonderful surprise to find your thread!
I've never seen a bad picture post from you, and I'm proud if I had anything to do with you signing up for the 52 week project. But I really think you're following Lisa. ;)
Not at all, it was your message that made me post this thread. OK, a little bit helped that I saw all the nice people here in this foum :D

Real Name
Chris
Aaron!! I'm so glad you (finally ) checked in. And a couple gems you've given us at that. Just the title, "duck, duck" cracks me up, and the composition continues the joy.

Thea just exudes warmth - great portrait.

Thanks my friend. It's good to be in this nice group of you all.

cold as ice and a naturral beauty

Gülfidan

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom