"X's & O's" and "Pool"

Discussion in 'General Technical Discussion' started by beaucamera, Mar 23, 2005.

1. Here are a couple of abstracts I did recently. I've been experimenting mostly with curve and levels manipulations and attempting to show more originality in my work
    "Pool" was the sign over a shop which sold pool equipment.

This one is called "X''s & O's." It originated from a photo of play structure in a local park.

2. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    Nice extremity!

The graphic quality of playground climbers is great, and your treatment does justice to the kind of 'over the top' design they go for. And it gives me all kinds of inspiration, thanks!

3. dkapp

dkapp

Mar 18, 2005
    San Francisco
    I really like the second one. I love to see people break the bounds of normal photography & processing.

I often catch a lot of grief from the "purists" because I blow out colors, add grain and other nasties to my pictures.

I applaud anyone who experiments and breaks the rules. Nice job here.

Dave

4. celia bule

celia bule Guest

Very creative. Good to frame and put on the wall.