'Ya gotta love Pennsylvania

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by Electromen, Nov 4, 2005.

1. All within a one hour drive of the city of Pittsburgh.

24110Mt-davis-2-for-web.

24110Mt-davis-for-web.

24110Pond-fish-barn-print-for-we.

Greg

2. 3 seasons all in one nice post!

3. Actually, the first two were taken last weekend, snow was higher up on the mountain. 3rd (pond) was taken in September.
    Thanks, Greg

4. Ken-L

Ken-L Guest

Nice shots! I lived in Pittsburgh (1980) and did a lot of hiking/backpacking not far from there too; beautiful country.

5. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Yeah, thats great.

I could be real comfortable with that view for a long time.

Very beautiful

6. I love the last one Greg. Really awesome. So where in PA do you live? I lived in PA for a little while until I wised up after having snow up to my gazoo and moved to Virginia. My family stills live there in the snowbelt near Seven Springs.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2005
  7. Very nice nice compositions and good color looks like you got the western part of the state covered and several of us have the east covered

8. Catz,
    I live in Irwin, Pa. about 40 minutes east of Pittsburgh near the Pa Turnpike.
    All are invited to stop by and have a cool refreshing beverage (alcohol not required, but mandatory)

I love winter. That work truck doesn't go to work in the snow, but man you ought to see it run to the ski resorts.

Enjoy the weekend, Greg

9. RFCGRAPHICS

RFCGRAPHICS

Apr 30, 2005
    Hi Greg,

Really like these images, and the third one is fantastic !

Regards

RFC