1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Ya'Gatta Regatta (Baltimore 8/23)

Discussion in 'Special Sessions, Events, and Tour Announcements' started by Jaws, Aug 20, 2008.

1. Jaws

Jaws

Mar 27, 2007
    Columbia, MD
    Ya'Gatta Regatta

Venue: Downtown Sailing Center

Dates: Aug. 23

Summary: The Downtown Sailing Center hosts the sixth annual Ya'Gatta Regatta. In a series of sailboat races, sailors with disabilities compete against each other and able-bodied sailors for the coveted Ya'Gotta Cup.

Downtown Sailing Center
    1415 Key Highway
    Baltimore, MD 21230-5115
    410-727-2884

The nonprofit organization offers affordable sailing lessons, sailing camps and memberships to people of all ages and skill levels. And you don't even need to own your own boat.

2. Jaws

Jaws

Mar 27, 2007
    Columbia, MD
    Ya' Gatta Regatta

Sailors with disabilities will compete against each other and able-bodied sailors for the coveted "Ya' Gotta Cup" in a series of sailboat races. Local celebrities and politicians will be in attendance and the trophy will be awarded at noon.

Venue: Downtown Sailing Center Baltimore

Telephone: 410-727-0722

Date Range: Starts: 08/23/08

Ends: 08/23/08

Schedule: Sat, Aug 23: 9:00 am - 1:00 pm

Event Type: Sports

Event Cost: Free

Downtown Sailing Center

http://www.downtownsailing.org/

THE DOWNTOWN SAILING CENTER HOSTS THE 7th ANNUAL YA'GATTA REGATTA ON AUGUST 23rd 2008 FROM 9a.m. - 1p.m.
    Sailors with disabilities will compete against each other and able-bodied sailors for the coveted "Ya'Gotta Cup" in a series of sailboat races.

3. Walter

Walter

Jan 13, 2006
    Columbia, Maryland
    Walter Rowe
    Thanks for posting this. Now I have something to do Saturday.
    I see you too live in Columbia, MD. I'm west of town in Riverhill.

4. Jaws

Jaws

Mar 27, 2007
    Columbia, MD
    My house is in the neighborhood behind where the Supreme Sports Club is located.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.