Yaletown

A district within Vancouver.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Enjoyable set!
Everyone was out walking today, tomorrow we are expecting our annual 3 days of snow.

I do like the light in these shots.
Long shadows. With the sun this low, it's almost selective lighting between skyscrapers.
Yaletown 2021 (11).JPG

Nice compositions.
Time for you to post some photos. I'm sure many here would be interested to see your part of the world.

Time for you to post some photos. I'm sure many here would be interested to see your part of the world.
View attachment 1678172
I usually shoot landscape images and I'm a fan of long exposures. So, my photos usually don't reflect the cities and the way of life in my country . I'm hoping to shoot again after the covid issue is over as there are some restrictions to go out now and I also hesitate to go out often.

For those of you who aren't used to seeing Binnur's landscapes, you're really missing out on some wonderful photography.

HOORAY!
Thanks for your kind compliment Mike. I don't think I'm that experienced but we all know that learning never ends and I try to do my best . I might move back to Sığacık which is a small village of İzmir again because I don't believe this virus issue will be solved soon and we might also have some more different virus issues in the future. Kuşadası where I live at the moment is big and crowded with lots of foreigners especially in summer time. So, it is a good place for the viruses to spread. At the moment we are not allowed to go out between 21:00 and 05:00 during the week and we can't go out from 21:00 on Fridays till 05:00 on Mondays. So, if I want to shoot sunset images I have to rush back home from where I shoot and this is annoying and risky. Sığacık is a very small village and there aren't many corona cases there. There are some nice places for photography around it, so I can shoot and come back home easily if I live there. The vaccination has just started here in Turkey , we will see what happens in the future. But there are a lot of stories that the world will be dealing with some illnesses and viruses for at least 10 years. I hope this won't come true.

Last edited:
Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom