Yard work....

Martin, these are great....Definitely more fun than the yard work I did yesterday...I pulled weeds in my vegetable garden...I saw lots of little critters you'd love to photograph as well! Your shots are well done as usual. I just love the sweat bee.

Thanks Mike, I eventually got around to running the weedeater.

I made my self a new flash bracket that works with my dovetail plates since they have mounting holes for flash brackets, works good, a bit on the heavy side with the 200 micro and a couple of flashes though.

Martin

Martin, I like your idea of "yard work" much better than the usual lawnmowing and weeding! :) :)

Great macro shots! Thanks for sharing. :)

PEPPER PETE said:
Hey Martin. Great shots as usual. I've been motorhoming for a week and just got back. I'm trying to catch up on the great pics. that everyone has posted. Good going.
Pete
Hi Pete, thanks for the comment, hope you had a good trip.

Martin

kramp said:
PEPPER PETE said:
Hey Martin. Great shots as usual. I've been motorhoming for a week and just got back. I'm trying to catch up on the great pics. that everyone has posted. Good going.
Pete
Hi Pete, thanks for the comment, hope you had a good trip.

Martin
I had a great time. Thought you might get a kick out of this pic. Yes it is a pic. of me after playing around with Photo shop. You being from Mounty country I thought I'd send it to you.
Pete

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom