1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Yea,... Lemme talk to the Photo Editor please....

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Spudsbud, Apr 30, 2007.

1. Hello Boss???.... uhhhhhhhhhh...:eek: 

Canon EOS 5D    ---    35mm    f/1.4    1/800s    ISO 250

2. MontyDog

MontyDog

Jan 30, 2005
    #1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax;

3. YIKES!! He dont look none to happy either

4. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    whoa ..............holey (*&*&%%#
    That poor guy

That is a great shot

5. He looks like he is about to cry.

6. I think "I'm" going to be sick!

:frown:

7. ZBaum

ZBaum Guest

You know, as I shot baseball yesterday with a 300 f/2.8, I wondered what the odds were of a foul ball being hit at me, catching the hood and then hitting the front element. That's pretty rough.....

8. I've had the very same thought. Now I try to shoot with both eyes open just to give myself a chance to either catch the ball (or deflect it) orm possibly move the camera. I just don't wanna end up like the poor guy in the shot above...'cause I'm the photo editor and it comes out of my budget.

9. I got sacked on the sideline last year during a hign school football tournament. While I was going down, the only thing that was going through my mind was that my D50 and the attached 180 wouldn't hit the ground. I managed the spill quite successfully. The only thing that got hurt was my elbows and my ego. Now I try to shoot with both eyes open.

10. vettenut

vettenut

Feb 27, 2006
    Tolland CT
    Jim, one can use his/her imagination regarding his thoughts at that moment in time. I bet if he knew his picture was being taken he would have went after the person. My stomach feels a bit upset the more I look at this pic.:frown:

11. :Shocked: OMG!

12. RexRoy

RexRoy

Jan 4, 2006
    New York
    wow, 7-years bad luck?

13. GBRandy

GBRandy

Feb 28, 2006
    Green Bay, WI
    I shoot with both eyes open. I have been run over too many times on the BB court and FF field.....wonder what his last frame looks like.... :) 

Besides....it's a white les...who really cares about one of those things anyway :wink:

14. Snipps

Snipps

Oct 7, 2006
    I shoot with both eyes open jut as instinct. One other thing I do is like if I'm shooting baseball, if I'm focusing on the batter I try to use my other eye to see when the pitch is coming so I know when to gun it

15. If he's in the press area, then it's probably a lens from the equipment pool - he's probably more upset that he can't shoot the assignment.

16. Gr8Tr1x

Gr8Tr1x Guest

I want a lens cap that looks like that.

17. Now that$ gotta hurt$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$:eek:  oh well it's one of those white lens.

18. Oh the pain of it all! Might as well head for the bar after something like that....

19. Now THAT would be a great novelty lens cap!. Can you imagine how many folks would come up to you and tell you apprehensively that your lens was smashed? What a cool conversation starter. :biggrin:

Rich

20. I'd buy one, just for the novelty factor !

Man he looks mighty un-chuffed !

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.