Yea,... Lemme talk to the Photo Editor please....

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Spudsbud, Apr 30, 2007.

1. Hello Boss???.... uhhhhhhhhhh...:eek:

[​IMG]

2. MontyDog

MontyDog

Jan 30, 2005
    #1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax;

3. YIKES!! He dont look none to happy either

4. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    whoa ..............holey (*&*&%%#
    That poor guy

That is a great shot

5. He looks like he is about to cry.

6. I think "I'm" going to be sick!

:frown:

7. ZBaum

ZBaum Guest

You know, as I shot baseball yesterday with a 300 f/2.8, I wondered what the odds were of a foul ball being hit at me, catching the hood and then hitting the front element. That's pretty rough.....

8. I've had the very same thought. Now I try to shoot with both eyes open just to give myself a chance to either catch the ball (or deflect it) orm possibly move the camera. I just don't wanna end up like the poor guy in the shot above...'cause I'm the photo editor and it comes out of my budget.

9. I got sacked on the sideline last year during a hign school football tournament. While I was going down, the only thing that was going through my mind was that my D50 and the attached 180 wouldn't hit the ground. I managed the spill quite successfully. The only thing that got hurt was my elbows and my ego. Now I try to shoot with both eyes open.

10. vettenut

vettenut

Feb 27, 2006
    Tolland CT
    Jim, one can use his/her imagination regarding his thoughts at that moment in time. I bet if he knew his picture was being taken he would have went after the person. My stomach feels a bit upset the more I look at this pic.:frown:

11. :Shocked: OMG!

12. RexRoy

RexRoy

Jan 4, 2006
    New York
    wow, 7-years bad luck?

13. GBRandy

GBRandy

Feb 28, 2006
    Green Bay, WI
    I shoot with both eyes open. I have been run over too many times on the BB court and FF field.....wonder what his last frame looks like.... :)

Besides....it's a white les...who really cares about one of those things anyway :wink:

14. Snipps

Snipps

Oct 7, 2006
    I shoot with both eyes open jut as instinct. One other thing I do is like if I'm shooting baseball, if I'm focusing on the batter I try to use my other eye to see when the pitch is coming so I know when to gun it

15. If he's in the press area, then it's probably a lens from the equipment pool - he's probably more upset that he can't shoot the assignment.

16. Gr8Tr1x

Gr8Tr1x Guest

I want a lens cap that looks like that.

17. Now that$ gotta hurt$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$:eek: oh well it's one of those white lens.

18. Oh the pain of it all! Might as well head for the bar after something like that....

19. Now THAT would be a great novelty lens cap!. Can you imagine how many folks would come up to you and tell you apprehensively that your lens was smashed? What a cool conversation starter. :biggrin:

Rich

20. I'd buy one, just for the novelty factor !

Man he looks mighty un-chuffed !