Yea,... Lemme talk to the Photo Editor please....

Hello Boss???.... uhhhhhhhhhh...:eek:

1.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Z

ZBaum

You know, as I shot baseball yesterday with a 300 f/2.8, I wondered what the odds were of a foul ball being hit at me, catching the hood and then hitting the front element. That's pretty rough.....

You know, as I shot baseball yesterday with a 300 f/2.8, I wondered what the odds were of a foul ball being hit at me, catching the hood and then hitting the front element. That's pretty rough.....

I've had the very same thought. Now I try to shoot with both eyes open just to give myself a chance to either catch the ball (or deflect it) orm possibly move the camera. I just don't wanna end up like the poor guy in the shot above...'cause I'm the photo editor and it comes out of my budget.

I got sacked on the sideline last year during a hign school football tournament. While I was going down, the only thing that was going through my mind was that my D50 and the attached 180 wouldn't hit the ground. I managed the spill quite successfully. The only thing that got hurt was my elbows and my ego. Now I try to shoot with both eyes open.

Jim, one can use his/her imagination regarding his thoughts at that moment in time. I bet if he knew his picture was being taken he would have went after the person. My stomach feels a bit upset the more I look at this pic.:frown:

I shoot with both eyes open. I have been run over too many times on the BB court and FF field.....wonder what his last frame looks like.... :)

Besides....it's a white les...who really cares about one of those things anyway :wink:

I shoot with both eyes open jut as instinct. One other thing I do is like if I'm shooting baseball, if I'm focusing on the batter I try to use my other eye to see when the pitch is coming so I know when to gun it

Latest threads

Top Bottom