Yearling Caracara (& my 1st post!)

Hello all. I've heard HarryB mention this place at another forum so I thought I'd check it out. I love photography, especially the constant learning involved. So I'd like to hear any comments anyone has on my photos and sometimes I might offer my (non-professional) insights as well. Cheers. :cool:

This is Olive. She's a precocious girl.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Color, Detail and Composition are excellent

Outstanding Portrait, I would have preferred a little more DOF on the first one the deatil on the back seems soft. That may be what you wanted. Just IMO.

Thanks for the comment, Gary. :) I did notice during pp that her back was soft in the pic, but these two were the best in the shots I took as far as sharpness around her face. Next time I get the opportunity to take a picture of her I'll watch the dof more carefully. :)

Thanks for the comment, Gary. :) I did notice during pp that her back was soft in the pic, but these two were the best in the shots I took as far as sharpness around her face. Next time I get the opportunity to take a picture of her I'll watch the dof more carefully. :)
They are both Great pictures

Please keep posting

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom