Yellow Legs. One still hanging around

Surprised to come across this yellow legs. Not prepared since I was shooting fungi with the 70-200 E lens
Still hanging around:
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

And..there he goes:

Bye bye..

Neat set, Bob.

Gotta love a body that just grabs your subject in an instant , even when the operator wasn't quite prepared. Note to self: There's another "pro" for this body"! ;-)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
These look pretty prepared to me! Nice shots, Bohdan! I've never seen the "yellow legs."
Thanks Dossy..usually when I walk this path I have the 500 mm pf glued to the D6. I wasn't expecting much of anything in bird activity so had the 70-200 E attached
Well done Bob, I know a lot of folks don't like a shot with the bird flying away from you but that second shot, to me, is sweet.
Thanks Louis...I don't as a rule like the tail end view..this one had enough of a side view to encourage me to keep it.
Nice cath Bohdan.
Like Louis number 2 for me.
Merci
I like how in the first shot it looks like it is on its toes. Was it set to take off?
Thanks Allan..this was just before take off.
Neat set, Bob.

Gotta love a body that just grabs your subject in an instant , even when the operator wasn't quite prepared. Note to self: There's another "pro" for this body"! ;-)
Yep...the camera and lens combo doesn't hesitate one bit to lock onto a subject even when the photographer is caught unawares

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom