Yellow Pinwheel

A week ago I left for the beach. Yesterday I arrived back at home tan, rested and well fed. What a joy for me to see that my sunflowers are in bloom!

Here is just a sample...one single bloom to share with you. I realize this type of shot has been done 1000 times, but I just love how beautiful they are. Hope you enjoy!

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

they must be gorgeous, Leigh
that shot is outstanding
thanks for sharing it with us

any pictures from your vacation?
food shots?
Thanks, Greg. Yes, there are more sunflowers, but the light was horrible. I'll try for some more tomorrow.

Pics from vacation? I am afraid not. We played hard, but had little time for photo taking. Maybe in a few weeks when I go back... :wink:

Nice shot, the way that the centres of flowers are arranged never ceases to facinate me.

I am glad you enjoyed your trip.

Leigh,

I never tire of floral images, especially sun flowers... absolutely beautiful. I have a few volunteers in various planters on my deck. There is an especially beautiful volunteer sunflower located in my pincushion flowers. What a surprise!!

Beautiful shot Leigh, the symmetry is so striking. We did not sunflowers this year and I know I will miss them!
Rich,
Thanks for looking. Sorry you didn't plant any sunflowers this year. Maybe next?!

Leigh,

I never tire of floral images, especially sun flowers... absolutely beautiful. I have a few volunteers in various planters on my deck. There is an especially beautiful volunteer sunflower located in my pincushion flowers. What a surprise!!
Crystall,
I have had very little time lately to photography anything, so actually having the time to shoot this one was a treasure. Your planters on your deck sound lovely. Thanks for looking here and commenting.

Leigh, there's nothing like a perky sunflower to brighten one's day.
This one is just lovely and really sings!

Virginia
aka beaucamera
Thank you, Virginia! I bet you could come up with something really neat playing with it! :smile:

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom