Yellowlegs

I found a large group of these birds the other day, both juvenile and adults, I believe.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Louie

Last edited:
Louie - The are all very nice but the third and fourth shots really grabbed my attention. The color and detail of the birds on the move is really exceptional. The one thing I might suggest is removing the object to the right of the bird in the third image. To me it was slightly distracting. As usual, thanks for posting.

Louie - The are all very nice but the third and fourth shots really grabbed my attention. The color and detail of the birds on the move is really exceptional. The one thing I might suggest is removing the object to the right of the bird in the third image. To me it was slightly distracting. As usual, thanks for posting.
Thanks John and I was wondering if anyone would suggest that, I purposely left it in the image, but will repost the removed version. Thanks again.

Louie, you just keep bringing the hits. Nos 2 and 3 are particularly nice. Well done.
Thanks a lot Dan.

Wow, they really pop with the blue background.
Appreciate it Bill, thanks.

Very nice wif. The water adds to all of them.
Thank you Allan.

Very cool. Your beaches have some nice perches for the birds too.
Always appreciate your comments Bobby, thanks.

3d look, crisp shots, amazing clarity, it's like your there, you are killing it with that combo
Most appreciated Randy, many thanks.

Butlerkid

Cafe Ambassador
Administrator
Real Name
Karen
Really a great set! I agree with Randy.....wonderful 3D look to the images. One can really appreciate the beautiful pattern on these guys in images #2 and4!

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom