Yellowstone/Tetons Sampler

Discussion in 'Other Animals' started by DW Brewer, Sep 25, 2008.

1. Just got back from the annual Yellowstone/Tetons trip. Havent had much time to check images; got to catch up on other items, including some storm damage from Ike (even here in southern Illinois). Here are a few "down and dirty" images. Sorry about the smaller size, but I'm dealing with yet another case of image theft...

- 103630776.jpg

- 103630778.jpg

- 103630789.jpg

-[​IMG]

- 103630795.jpg

2. WOW! Love the 1st coyote leaping, great action capture. The wading elk is great, too.

Dammitol (my universal cure), stealing pics is just too sleasy. My son-in-law just went through that with someone swiping his and claiming then as part of HIS trip. Fortunately, S-I-L knows a lot about computers and hacked the other site with a popup and link to the originals. They came down quickly. Wish I knew how he did it . . .

3. Misled

Misled

Oct 9, 2007
    Pittsburgh Pa
    X2, that's a one in a million shot!!!!!

4. A beautiful set, but the coyote jump and the moose in the water are terrific shots.

5. latazyo

latazyo

Apr 23, 2008
    STL
    elk in the water, louis

I agree about the coyote and the elk

6. GENE'O

GENE'O

Oct 12, 2007
    southwest Idaho
    Very nice shots but I sure like the jumping coyotes. There very hard to come by, great pictures. Gene'o

7. The elk and moose have impressive antlers! But the coyote is my fav. :smile:

8. Another vote for the coyote. I can't even imagine how you got a shot like that. The only coyotes I see are running across the field as fast as they can, periodically looking over their shoulder. :smile:

Marlene