Yellowstone/Tetons Sampler

Discussion in 'Other Animals' started by DW Brewer, Sep 25, 2008.

1. DW Brewer

DW Brewer Guest

Just got back from the annual Yellowstone/Tetons trip. Havent had much time to check images; got to catch up on other items, including some storm damage from Ike (even here in southern Illinois). Here are a few "down and dirty" images. Sorry about the smaller size, but I'm dealing with yet another case of image theft...

2. WOW! Love the 1st coyote leaping, great action capture. The wading elk is great, too.

Dammitol (my universal cure), stealing pics is just too sleasy. My son-in-law just went through that with someone swiping his and claiming then as part of HIS trip. Fortunately, S-I-L knows a lot about computers and hacked the other site with a popup and link to the originals. They came down quickly. Wish I knew how he did it . . .

3. Misled

Misled

Oct 9, 2007
    Pittsburgh Pa
    X2, that's a one in a million shot!!!!!

4. A beautiful set, but the coyote jump and the moose in the water are terrific shots.

5. latazyo

latazyo

Apr 23, 2008
    STL
    elk in the water, louis

I agree about the coyote and the elk

6. GENE'O

GENE'O

Oct 12, 2007
    southwest Idaho
    Very nice shots but I sure like the jumping coyotes. There very hard to come by, great pictures. Gene'o

7. The elk and moose have impressive antlers! But the coyote is my fav. :smile:

8. Another vote for the coyote. I can't even imagine how you got a shot like that. The only coyotes I see are running across the field as fast as they can, periodically looking over their shoulder. :smile:

Marlene

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.