yes MORE Duke Lacrosse :)

I would agree with Mark that the light is tough to deal with, especially Duke's white uniforms. Here are my 1st efforts from the Friday & Saturday Games:

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

This shot was outside the usable range of my lens so the quality is bad, but it really shows how physical this game can be!

This was my 1st try at shooting Men's Lacrosse, it certainly is a challenge trying to follow the action, I look forward to doing some more!

Z

ZBaum

Nice job on keeping some great detail in the whites. With that said, I think you could push them a little bit to get some detail back in the shadows. Nice job for your first try.

David, Nice action in these Unlike mine (heavy on the highlights) Yours seem to have way to much shadow,which is killing the detail in these
Good first effort--Far more challenging than the womens game --which can crawl at a snails pace , and th emen get to Hit
Thanks for sharing

Nice job David! I'll be heading out to some Johns Hopkins LAX games the next two months. There are several other colleges in my area also that I'll hit.

John

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom