yes MORE Duke Lacrosse :)

Discussion in 'Sports Photography' started by davidfriend, Apr 1, 2007.

1. I would agree with Mark that the light is tough to deal with, especially Duke's white uniforms. Here are my 1st efforts from the Friday & Saturday Games:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This shot was outside the usable range of my lens so the quality is bad, but it really shows how physical this game can be!
    [​IMG]

This was my 1st try at shooting Men's Lacrosse, it certainly is a challenge trying to follow the action, I look forward to doing some more!

2. ZBaum

ZBaum Guest

Nice job on keeping some great detail in the whites. With that said, I think you could push them a little bit to get some detail back in the shadows. Nice job for your first try.

3. TheBear

TheBear Guest

nice action shots

4. thanks for the comments guys, and the Duke student newspaper shoots Nikon :)

5. Looks good thsi is one sport I am dying to get out and try I cant wait

6. try the women 1st Mike, no headgear makes for much better faces

7. Thanks I will give that a try

8. Oldtime

Oldtime

Jul 5, 2006
    Durham, NC
    David, Nice action in these Unlike mine (heavy on the highlights) Yours seem to have way to much shadow,which is killing the detail in these
    Good first effort--Far more challenging than the womens game --which can crawl at a snails pace , and th emen get to Hit
    Thanks for sharing

9. Nice job David! I'll be heading out to some Johns Hopkins LAX games the next two months. There are several other colleges in my area also that I'll hit.

John