Yet Another Cat Picture

Discussion in 'Film Forum' started by Chris101, Apr 30, 2007.

1. BigPixel

BigPixel Guest

Thats way more than another cat pic Chris. Thats sublime imagery.

2. I thought I just woke up but I must still be dreaming! Just a lovely image - soft focus with great composition!

3. The light and shade here is quite incredible - what a great shot.

4. matthew.paul

matthew.paul Guest

Wow, Chris, this is an amazing shot. Love the lighting and soft focus.

5. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    Thanks Mike, Ray, John and Matthew! This was really just a snapshot of one of my friend's last days in Phoenix. She's a zookeeper in Denver now, and her black cat has come to live with me and my black cat.

6. Evocative - very nice Chris!

7. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    Thank you Frits!

8. i like the mood of this seemingly darkened room with the flare of outside temperatures poking thru the blinds.
    i looked at this earlier and was associating with some undeterminable classic painting...and i think it was 'Olympia'

9. Yes, agree with everyone, it's a good image with evokes a lot. It's like I am a ghost looking from atop (or her spirit lifting off). Also, there's like a Ghost coming out of the TV (is it a mini TV?)

10. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    Manet, eh Rodney? Ok, 'cept, like she's got clothes and all.

:Wink: Thanks!

Ned, I was very surprised at the tv image being so bright! Goes well with the featureless cat though doncha think? Thank you too!

11. I've got nothing new to add to what has already been said. I really like this one though.

12. Man...Manet it is...interesting..guess in the modern world it's only appropriate to: 'cept, like she's got clothes and all... i did not think of Manet as 'bizarre' and 'risque', but i guess he was slightly inappropriate, or otherwise 'off a bit'......so interesting that some aspect of your photo suggested this free-association to me

13. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    Thanks Greg.

Rodney - I just assumed that all women layed around naked in France. You know the "Way down in France ..." song. :Wink: