Yet Another Cat Picture

Real Name
Chris
frame19.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

B

BigPixel

Thats way more than another cat pic Chris. Thats sublime imagery.

I thought I just woke up but I must still be dreaming! Just a lovely image - soft focus with great composition!

M

matthew.paul

Wow, Chris, this is an amazing shot. Love the lighting and soft focus.

Real Name
Chris
Thanks Mike, Ray, John and Matthew! This was really just a snapshot of one of my friend's last days in Phoenix. She's a zookeeper in Denver now, and her black cat has come to live with me and my black cat.

i like the mood of this seemingly darkened room with the flare of outside temperatures poking thru the blinds.
i looked at this earlier and was associating with some undeterminable classic painting...and i think it was 'Olympia'

R

Removed User 2

Yes, agree with everyone, it's a good image with evokes a lot. It's like I am a ghost looking from atop (or her spirit lifting off). Also, there's like a Ghost coming out of the TV (is it a mini TV?)

Real Name
Chris
Manet, eh Rodney? Ok, 'cept, like she's got clothes and all.

:Wink: Thanks!

Ned, I was very surprised at the tv image being so bright! Goes well with the featureless cat though doncha think? Thank you too!

Manet, eh Rodney? Ok, 'cept, like she's got clothes and all.

:Wink: Thanks!

Ned, I was very surprised at the tv image being so bright! Goes well with the featureless cat though doncha think? Thank you too!

Man...Manet it is...interesting..guess in the modern world it's only appropriate to: 'cept, like she's got clothes and all... i did not think of Manet as 'bizarre' and 'risque', but i guess he was slightly inappropriate, or otherwise 'off a bit'......so interesting that some aspect of your photo suggested this free-association to me

Latest threads

Top Bottom