Yet another weekend zoo collection

The weather was fine at the Denver Zoo last Sunday. I could even have used some sunscreen. In a lot instances the light was just too much and some overcast might have helped cool the hot spots on some of the animals.

For the most part though, as a new and happy owner, I look at these as a test run of my shiny new 80-200 f/2.8 :smile:

139078103-L.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

139080572-L.jpg

3. Emu
139079225-L.jpg

4. Lorikeet
139076496-L.jpg

139077715-L.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Thanks, Dianne. I would have liked to hang around the cheetahs some more, but I was mostly shooting quickly from the hip because my own little ones were always wanting to move on to see the next animal. :smile:

Thanks, Dianne. I would have liked to hang around the cheetahs some more, but I was mostly shooting quickly from the hip because my own little ones were always wanting to move on to see the next animal. :smile:

Well, how old are the little ones? All 3 of my kids have their own little point and shoots. I know about kids being impatient and excited to see what's next! My youngest boy is 6, then my daughter is 10, and oldest boy is 12. They all got their cameras last year.

Well, how old are the little ones? All 3 of my kids have their own little point and shoots. I know about kids being impatient and excited to see what's next! My youngest boy is 6, then my daughter is 10, and oldest boy is 12. They all got their cameras last year.

Mine are 7 and 3. My 3 year old daughter is a bit young, but my son could do with a point and shoot. As often as he's one of my subjects, he'd like the chance to give me a taste of my own medicine.

Mine are 7 and 3. My 3 year old daughter is a bit young, but my son could do with a point and shoot. As often as he's one of my subjects, he'd like the chance to give me a taste of my own medicine.

ohhhhh how well I know that one! I have so many shots that my kids took of me! I'll have to get some posted soon! Funny thing, the pics are before I lost so much weight!

Latest threads

Top Bottom