YIKES I'M FLYING

Just a fun image from today street fair in St. George. Of course there is a little PS work as well. :shock: :? I had previously entered this in the challenge competion (abstract) but changed my mind.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Gordon, for some reason, this one just cracked me up. I spent all day today chasing birdies around this part of the country, and none of my shots turned out this good.... 8)

Thanks for the giggle.... :lol:

Frank

CraigH. said:
that is a really neat piggy. 8) a masterpiece! How did you make it levitate like that?
Believe it or not Craig I just threw the white sheet behind the pig out of focus and the natural shadows made it look like the ocean and sky. It was hanging by a metal rod and I just cloned it out. The rest was just normal processing with a little sharpening.

Gordon, I think the ID is Flying Pig (Politicus promisus).

Great shot and a shame you pulled it out of the competition. I like it a lot. It's both clever and very funny.

Neil

Gordon,

Love the creativity here. Great shot, all done well.

I am curious about carrying around a sheet ??? To
a street fair hummmm

I also love to shoot People and things at the fairs. I have some really cute shots.

Thank You for Sharing
Gale

Hi Gale, thanks for the creativity comment. As for the sheet, it covered the booth next door and if you look you can see the cross members as shadows.

Paul, the politicus promisus usually can't fly so this one should be a shoo in for the next election. :lol: :lol: Thanks for your comments and for looking.

Gordon, the more I look at that image, the more I think it's a shot with very good commercial possibilities. I've looked at it about 5 times now and each time, aside from making me smile, I'm more impressed with just how well it works. It's beautifully exposed and the background works brilliantly.

Neil

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom