Yosemite IR

Discussion in 'Night, InfraRed, and UltraViolet Photography' started by 4labs, May 9, 2005.

1. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Beautiful images and scenes.

Since you like B/w and mountains, have a look at these.

www.mountainsofflorida.com

James is a friend of mine and have his first image hung in my living room 24x20. I don't even like B/W that much.

James Harper is a very unique and creative young man.

2. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    That's nice labs. Your wide angle approach really makes the mountains loom! Kind of intimidating looking.

It is interesting (because you are inevitably going to encounter the comparison) you images are of subjects done by Ansel Adams, and in black and white. To my eye, yours look nothing Adams' photos. You photos have a quality of otherworldliness while Adams conveyed an Earthly quality.

Well done - and taking on a master in his own medium as well - bravo!

3. Nice shots, love the IR.

4. Thnxs everyone I apreciate the comments..