1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Yosemite last week...

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by Firestorm_westy, Apr 7, 2007.

1. I am far from a landscape expert, but Yosemite last week gave me a great place to practice.

These were all taken with the D200 + 18-70, handheld, during our holiday to California.

I welcome any comments, or advice.

Paul

141643041-L.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

141643620-L.jpg

141650928-L.jpg

141666712-L.jpg

2. Are they really that bad?!

3. no not at all, looks like you're off to a good start. You may want to get a set of ND filters. # 2 is my favorite. May be a slower shutter speed on the last on to make the water a little more creamier.:smile: just me .02 cents.

4. Thanks for taking the time to comment - An ND would have helped to slow the water down... Maybe next time (about 2 years or so!)

5. Very nice, Paul. I think 3 & 4 are my favs. :smile:

6. So pretty. Looks like you are doing great with your landscapes.

7. Thanks Terri - Shame I only get to see this sort of thing every two years or so!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.