Yosemite, Part 3 - waterfalls

It was biting cold (at least to me, a Californian) all through the day and the only signs of warmth was during sunset and that was only in the light.

Pretty muddy / cold light, I have tried to be faithful to what I saw.

I still don't know the name of this waterfall. This seems like it is Upper Yosemite, but it is not. This is the first waterfall you encounter as you enter the park from 140. In my 4 visits to Yosemite, I saw water here for the first time. Let me know if you know the name of this waterfall.

18986760-L.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Bridal Veil falls from the main road, just before you take the turn towards the parking lot. Cooled it quite a bit to show how cold it really was.

18986765-L.jpg

Bridal Veil falls from tunnel view, late afternoon.

18986772-L.jpg

Same time, another view.

18986778-L.jpg

Bridal Veil falls, after sunset

18986783-L.jpg

Bridal Veil falls, as the sun sets, from Tunnel View.

18986788-L.jpg

I will now have to work on Yosemite falls :)

Alright, I didn't miss this post this time. It's all Gordon's fault for telling me about the "Mark All Topics Read" button. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Just kidding Gordon!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Great shots. Your last shot looks like a backdrop of something you would see in a movie!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Thanks Gordon, Bryan.

Not only did Ansel spend so much time there, I have no wonder he is the master of post processing.

I am tearing my hair apart trying to post process :))

Fantastic...you really have an eye for the falls! The last is absolutely the best! Keep them coming.

Yosemite

I'm not sure if this series should be titled "Yosemite", or "Anand Bonds With His New Lens". But after
looking at your pictures, I'm pretty sure you're well on the way to getting over your buyer's remorse :) .
These were my personal favorites out of your Yosemite pics. I'll bet they look great printed, too.

18937774-L.jpg

18986765-L.jpg

Ansel would be proud of you 8).

Re: Yosemite

UncleFrank said:
I'm not sure if this series should be titled "Yosemite", or "Anand Bonds With His New Lens". But after
looking at your pictures, I'm pretty sure you're well on the way to getting over your buyer's remorse :) .
These were my personal favorites out of your Yosemite pics. I'll bet they look great printed, too.
Ansel would be proud of you 8).

UncleFrank

Those are really big words!

Thanks a lot.

Definitely on my way out of buyers remorse :).

I have at least 8-10 more photos I can confidently show to the world :). I am low on time right now, will post them before the week ends.

Latest threads

Top Bottom