you chose..

I need one of these to accompany text about prints on my new website.. if you would vote for one that you like most and one that you like least I would appreciate it. Thanks.. jesse.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

#2 and #7 are equally appealing to my eye. Least favorite would probably be #1 because the print is too hard to see and the car right behind the guys is distracting.

I think #8 is my favorite...BUT I keep flip flopping between it and #2. The low angle point of view is really works for me (although you've done the low angle in several of the other photos as well, 8 & 2 just seem to appeal to me more)
Number 1 is definitely my least favorite. Its just doesnt' do anything for me....the car behind them definitely is a big distraction.

I like 2 & 8, 3 would've been better if you could have captured his whole head and not cut part of his hat off. Least fav has to be 6 bc seems like too much is going on, for a min I thought he was on his phone while taking the oicture

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I like 2 & 8, 3 would've been better if you could have captured his whole head and not cut part of his hat off. Least fav has to be 6 bc seems like too much is going on, for a min I thought he was on his phone while taking the oicture

he was :smile: thx Dauh.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom