You find out interesting things when you have sons, like...

1. A king size waterbed holds enough water to fill a 2000 sq. ft. house 4 inches deep.

2. If you spray hair spray on dust bunnies and run over them with roller blades, they can ignite.

3. A 3-year old Boy's voice is louder than 200 adults in a crowded restaurant.

4. If you hook a dog leash over a ceiling fan, the motor is not strong enough to rotate a 42 pound Boy wearing Batman underwear and a Superman cape. It is strong enough, however, if tied to a paint can, to spread paint on all four walls of a 20x20 ft. room.

5. You should not throw baseballs up when the ceiling fan is on. When using a ceiling fan as a bat, you have to throw the ball up a few times before you get a hit. A ceiling fan can hit a baseball a long way.

6. The glass in windows (even double-pane) doesn't stop a baseball hit by a ceiling fan.

7. When you hear the toilet flush and the words "uh oh", it's already too late.

8. Brake fluid mixed with Clorox makes smoke, and lots of it.

9. A six-year old Boy can start a fire with a flint rock even though a 36-year old Man says they can only do it in the movies.

10. Certain Lego's will pass through the digestive tract of a 4- year old Boy.

11. Play dough and microwave should not be used in the same sentence.

12. Super glue is forever.

13. No matter how much Jell-O you put in a swimming pool you still can't walk on water.

14. Pool filters do not like Jell-O..

15. VCR's do not eject "PB & J" sandwiches even though TV commercials show they do.

16. Garbage bags do not make good parachutes.

17. Marbles in gas tanks make lots of noise when driving.

18. You probably DO NOT want to know what that odor is.

19. Always look in the oven before you turn it on; plastic toys do not like ovens.

20. The fire department has a 5-minute response time.

21. The spin cycle on the washing machine does not make earthworms dizzy.

22. It will, however, make cats dizzy.

23. Cats throw up twice their body weight when dizzy.

24. 80% of Women will pass this on to almost all of their friends, with or without kids.

25.. 80% of Men who read this will try mixing the Clorox and brake fluid.

Sure wish I'd been born a boy - sounds like they had more fun than dressing Barbie up for a date with Ken!!!

I love the last one!!! :biggrin:

At least they didn't try to see if the dog would spin from the ceiling fan! :eek: :smile:

fks

i know where my rollerblades are located. now, where does my mom keep the hairspray, and can i stop her from vacuuming long enough to grow dust bunnies....

Number 26 and 27

26. School bus drivers can't catch a snowball thrown thru an open bus door. 2 day suspension.

27. Cats won't go down the toilet when flushed.

TedP

Yup it happened.

Thanks for the warning concerning the waterbed - will try to keep little ones well away from it :eek:

Ok #1 Might be a little exagerated. If my memory serves me right from my fire fighting days. A 1000 Gallon Porta Tank was roughly 8'x8'x 2.5' So I doubt a water bed will fill a 2000 sq.' house 4 inches deep.

BUT THE REST ARE ALL TRUE!!! heh heh heh

At least they didn't try to see if the dog would spin from the ceiling fan! :eek: :smile:

Years ago one of our members on my Fire Dept was giving a pack of cubs a tour of the fire hall. He was standing on top of the Rescue truck (Not an ambulance in Canada) He stood up and cracked his head on a rotating ceiling fan.
Was good for 3 or 4 stitches and we called him BLADE from then on :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :eek: :biggrin: :biggrin: I still chuckle over that one. NEver mind what my nickname was....:rolleyes:

So funny...
I mean, I'm so sorry to hear all the tragedies of parenthood.

Can't stop laughing...
I am trying to stop, but ...so funny!

Latest threads

Top Bottom