You make dinner....I'll bring dessert

Homemade macadamia nut fudge

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Thanks for looking!

My husband actually shared some barbecue with our neighbor.
The only risk you pose to someone is in the hand off and you pose none if you do it properly. My neighbor wore a mask as she set some chocolate cake on top of my car. She knocked on the door to let me know she was there and then she got about 12 feet out of the way. We chatted for awhile and then I retrieved the cake. That's the proper method.

I've seen numerous reports from the medical community indicating that any virus germs on food are taken care of by the acid in our stomachs.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Ooh, yummy. Nice image too making it look scrumptious.
Thanks Allan!
The only risk you pose to someone is in the hand off and you pose none if you do it properly. My neighbor wore a mask as she set some chocolate cake on top of my car. She knocked on the door to let me know she was there and then she got about 12 feet out of the way. We chatted for awhile and then I retrieved the cake. That's the proper method.

I've seen numerous reports from the medical community indicating that any virus germs on food are taken care of by the acid in our stomachs.
Mike, please don't let my neighbors see this.....I'll have to make them all fudge!
Looks very good Dossy, I'll be there.
Thank you Louie! Nick is bringing the Port!

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom