1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

You Talking to me (Eagle)

Discussion in 'Birds' started by hangin tree, Apr 14, 2007.

1. A gloomy day and just cleaning up some pictures from Thursday 4/12/07 the last sunny day here. Here is one to share.

Youtalkingtome.

Hey Buddy You talking to me?

2. BirdLady

BirdLady

Jan 8, 2006
    Alabama
    Beautiful picture, Gary. I never get any Eagle picture worth posting.

3. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Eagle Expressions:) ))
    Nice one

4. Glacier

Glacier

Jan 17, 2006
    Boaz, Alabama
    That's quite a spot you have there Gary. I like the pose and composition in this one. Does look kinda mad huh?

5. Thanks Debbie

This one is from last Thursday just getting around to some of the shots.

Thanks Gale

When they are being lazy and boring that's all you can do is take expression shots. LOL I even asked nice for some action But no just attitude!!! LOL

6. The chemist

The chemist

Jul 22, 2005
    nashville
    Nice and close and no branches to block the view! way to go

7. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Gorgeous shot Gary. You are right about the weather. YUCK!!

8. Thanks Andy

The location is consistent and there is at least one bird there all the time.

This was taken from my furthest blind I get a little better angle from there. You know about being mad, I'm not sure I've ever seen a eagle smile. LOL :wink:

Thanks Jonathan

This is from a Blind I put up several months ago to get clear shots, but the trees have done so much filling in it is getting more difficult all the time.

9. Thanks Frank

We have heavy rain and Thunder here right now but It is suppose to clear out tomorrow afternoon and be sunny Monday. Most of my shooting locations are best in the mornings. I take it you didn't get out this morning.

10. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    No, didn't get out. We've had lightning, thunder, and heavy rain here all day. :frown:

I'm hoping for better tomorrow.

11. They should be out if the weather clears up The only ones really not effected by this weather are "Ducks". LOL

Have a good shoot!!!

12. Looks good Gary you got the whites again and that is hard when they have a dark BG. I checked my Ravens nest today and they have 4 that I can see up on the rock cliff. Amazing bird.
    Lou

13. Great Lou I'll watch for your posts of them.

Thanks for looking.

14. Very nice Gary! Boy that looks close!

Best,

Jose

15. Thanks Jose

This is actually from my futherest blind, I actually have one closer but the angle becomes to sharp for this position in the tree.

16. Tim O

Tim O

Jun 11, 2006
    Illinois
    Nice capture Gary,bad weather here too just went to the backyard today.Sure do miss taking pictures of the eagles, thanks for sharing yours with us

17. Thanks Tim

Indoors all day getting House Crazy May go out and take a Eagle picture.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.