You want fries with that?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Larry Gleason, Apr 18, 2005.

1. Larry Gleason

Larry Gleason

Jan 26, 2005
    I have to laugh and shake my head at some of the places my photos show up. McDonald's got one from the gallery back in January. If I go it's usually a sausage biscuit and coffee by the drive up window. Gallery forgot to log the sale in my book so have not been paid yet. Another fast food hamburger joint as more than 20 of my golf scenes on their walls. Don't know how many of you have a Krystal's with the tiny hamburgers. Kinda like the old White Castle. At least the photo was not placed on the wall space between the rest rooms (or in one).

Note the photo subject matter. Always good to think out of the box. You never know what people/businesses will buy! Especially odd local scenes for local businesses.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. That is funny Larry, hope you will get paid for this.

3. Larry Gleason

Larry Gleason

Jan 26, 2005
    Not a problem getting paid, it will go in the book. Just should have been paid earlier. Do I set up a goal for Burger King, Wendy's, and Hardee's? Clean cholesterol sweep! I suppose there is something to say for a Big Mac when I only use a PC.

4. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Larry,

You are just to clever. You have a good eye.

Great sign and funny tooo.

Good job.

5. Larry Gleason

Larry Gleason

Jan 26, 2005
    Does that mean that we can all gather at the river and have whiskey over easy instead of beer? Someone needs to invite Susie (if she brings the beer).

6. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Sure Larry bring Susie,

"We Shall Gather At The River"

What a photo shoot this will be. We have a big river down here in florida and the next photoshoot in may... Come on down.

7. PGB

PGB

Jan 25, 2005
    OH, I get it. I kept looking at the "napkins" :)

Think i'll go get a shot of George. ;)

Thanks.

8. Larry Gleason

Larry Gleason

Jan 26, 2005
    Okay. But remember that Susie comes from a photo in another another thread. I have a hunch that she doesn't play beachball though. I just don't see Bibles, Beer, and Beachball. Well, maybe beer and beachball.