You won't want to miss this!

Discussion in 'Birds' started by GenoP754, May 29, 2007.

1. Just checked in with Ron Reznick, and noticed he has posted some large files on his Showcase Page......Anyway I called him and said it was a gift for all his friends, so if you click the link below, ans if you can skip past the lizard shot with the 55 2.8 AI-S (this will be hard), you will find a group of tern shots from Bolsa Chica shot with the 500 and 300. Click on the thumb and you will get a large size JPG converted to sRGB and suitable for printing!

Anyway he warned me he will only leave them there about a week or s.....

http://www.digital-images.net/Showcase/showcase.html

Enjoy,
    GenoP

2. Very very impressive!!!!! Love how blue those blues are! :smile:

3. Yea...Ron is definately the master at this stuff.

GenoP

4. How very generous of Ron, a truly stand-up guy! Thanks for the heads-up, Geno.

5. Anytime Sandy......I personally love his photography and find it really spectacular to get this size files from him. I got some of other stuff when I did a session with him, but I am always up for new stuff.

GenoP

6. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Looks like Ron hasn't lost his touch. Thanks so much for the link Geno. I learn something every time I see Ron's shots.

7. I must be the only one who doesn't know Ron, just looked at his photos and WOW! He's amazing! Every photo is just gorgeous!

8. Thanks for the link. I love the water drops detail on the cormorant closeup.

9. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Ron is an amazing photographer, what he brings together through his viewfinder is totally remarkable.

10. First off....Thanks eveyone for looking in. I am glad to see evyone enjoying this.

I have to say, it's really great passing this along. Ron has been quite busy doing other projects, but I found out he allowing some time to do some teaching sessions.... I know he has one scheduled with some café members in New Mexico, but I was not aware he has alloted some time for others...

Most likely I will be in LA in August, and will be sure to grab this opportunity to go to the Wild Animal Park, and Sepulveda with him...Who knows, maybe we will even go to The Getty Museum. Anyone interested should definitely let me know.

GenoP

11. The chemist

The chemist

Jul 22, 2005
    nashville
    Thanks Geno!

12. Well the word Wow doesn't seem sufficient!! I once again am remnded that i'm but a paduam.... Good to see RR post stuff like this it is nice to see him raise the bar...

13. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Ron is welcome to post here:>)))))

14. Superlative!

Man, that is one fantastic gallery of photos he has. He has a keen eye for getting the colors just right. Thanks for letting us know Geno and tell Ron thanks for sharing.

George.

15. Hi gang :^)

Some thread! Thanks for the compliments, folks... BIG smile.

Hey, Geno... remember this?

[​IMG]

South Tufa, Mono Lake (just ahead of a storm)

Can't wait until you come back out here, Geno. We're going to have a blast.

Ron

16. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Hi Ron
    Great to have you here:>))))
    Hope all is well with you out on the West coast

Very beautiful image.
    Love the light

17. Hi Ron! Great to have you drop by. Stunning shots; and they say the D2H is over the hill!

Rich

18. Beautiful shot of Mono Lake my friend. Way to go.

19. Thanks Geno for starting this thread, always great to view Ron's work. Ron's work is a great inspriation to try and reach another level. Hi Ron, look forward to trying to get together sometime later this summer.

Louie

20. bfjr

bfjr Guest

Hey well let me just throw a thumps up for Ron

Hey Ron, it was good to see you again. I always come away
    a better shooter , I think :biggrin: