Critique You'll wish my next-door neighbor was your next-door neighbor

My next-door neighbor gave me this homemade dessert this morning (Christmas day). It's cheesecake and apple streusel with raspberries on the side. I can't wait to eat it.

Setup
The tabletop is white foam core. A medium continuous-light lamp was in the front right area. White reflectors were at the rear and on the left.

Focus Stacking
13 focus-bracketed images at Nikon step size 3 stacked in Helicon Focus at its default settings.

Mike 2020-12-25--0001-S.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Last edited:
Thank you to Connie, Glenn, Louie, Nick, Rick and David!

Nick's trainer would never let him eat that.

My trainer would let me eat it because my trainer would know I would fire him/her if s/he didn't. I've gotta believe Nick is at least as smart as I am, especially considering the rather low bar to hurdle. (No more puns, please! I'm the OP, so I'm allowed just one.)

Last edited:
You eat a lof of desserts .So I think you are lucky not to have diabetes.

I make a dessert typically no more than once each month, often only every two months, except that during the December holiday season I typically make two desserts. My new next-door neighbor makes desserts but also mostly during the holiday season.

I decided to expand my dessert repertoire over the last two years, so I've made photos of those desserts. The photos probably give the impression that I eat more desserts than I actually eat.

Last edited:
Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom