Young Bluegill

Brim, Sunfish.......whatever you want to call it.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Bryan,

Not sure what setup you have available but I would recommend shotting "wireless" with flash positioned on the top of the tank angled toward the back.

Not sure what setup you have available but I would recommend shotting "wireless" with flash positioned on the top of the tank angled toward the back.
Thanks Jay,

I will have to remmember that next time. I enjoy taking pictures of just about anything, but getting shots through glass is a big challenge. Sometimes down-right frustrating. :) :) :) :)

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Thanks Gordon!!

Does anyone know how to get the specs and dirt off the picture. I think that is algea or something on the glass. I use Photoshop CS......do I just try and blend it in, or is there a trick someone knows?!?!! :) :) :) :) :)

PhotoDawg said:
Does anyone know how to get the specs and dirt off the picture. I think that is algea or something on the glass. I use Photoshop CS......do I just try and blend it in, or is there a trick someone knows?!?!! :) :) :) :) :)
I have been keeping fish for ~15 years. I have photo tank which I use for fish pictures. I introduce the fish and clean the glass from inside using paper towel and from outside with windex. If you have algae problems (another issue *) I would recommend using algae magnet.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom