Young Bluegill

Discussion in 'Birds' started by PhotoDawg, Mar 18, 2005.

1. Brim, Sunfish.......whatever you want to call it.

[​IMG]

2. Very nice shot Bryan, which lens did you use ?

Stu

3. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Really nice Dawg.

Those tank fish are hard to shoot.

Good job.

cheers
    gale

4. Bryan,

Not sure what setup you have available but I would recommend shotting "wireless" with flash positioned on the top of the tank angled toward the back.

5. Nice clear well taken image. You could post this on your wall and then not have to worry about cleaning the tank.

6. Thanks Stu,

I used a Nikkor 18-70mm AF-S

7. Yes, they are. I think I took a hundred shots and only got a few decent ones. Thanks Gale!! :) :) :)

8. Thanks Jay,

I will have to remmember that next time. I enjoy taking pictures of just about anything, but getting shots through glass is a big challenge. Sometimes down-right frustrating. :) :) :) :)

9. [​IMG]

Thanks Gordon!!

10. Does anyone know how to get the specs and dirt off the picture. I think that is algea or something on the glass. I use Photoshop CS......do I just try and blend it in, or is there a trick someone knows?!?!! :) :) :) :) :)

11. I have been keeping fish for ~15 years. I have photo tank which I use for fish pictures. I introduce the fish and clean the glass from inside using paper towel and from outside with windex. If you have algae problems (another issue *) I would recommend using algae magnet.

12. Thanks for the info Jay. :) :) :) :)

13. Ok where are the large mouths.. I sued to have freshwater thenc chiclads then a saltwater reef tank... god I love expensive hobbies.