Young Girl in Shades

Discussion in 'People' started by panama, Aug 8, 2007.

1. I was shooting a wedding with a 80-200 attached and my assistant just purchased the 70-200 VR. We traded lenses, I am really considering selling my 80-200 to upgrade to the VR. Maybe this thread should belong to the lens lust section? But, to lust is to sin...ha ha ha

DSC_0106.

2. Great shot. If you would have zoomed in just a little more you might have caught the reflection of the ceremony or toast or whatever was going on in her sun-glasses.

3. Very nice Arcinio!
    I think that the blown out highlights actually enhance the feel of the image - love it!

4. I'm with Frits, it was a bright day and you captured the moment and a lovely lady to boot.

5. gadgetguy11

gadgetguy11

Nov 16, 2005
    Kentucky
    Great shot, and her expression adds to the festive atmosphere of the day. Very nicely and tastefully done! I will admit that I capture many "clandestine" images of attractive ladies, but many are not tastefully done, and result in a slap when my wife sees them! (I accumulate bruises after each photo shoot, just can't explain it!).

Great job!

6. Very nice shot... The 70-200 is my absolute favorite lens in my bag at the moment!!

7. Haibane

Haibane

Aug 14, 2006
    Smyrna, Georgia
    California girls... good shot