1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Young / Innocent / Beautiful

Discussion in 'People' started by JerseyJay, Jun 27, 2005.

1. Young / Innocent / Beautiful - the only way I can describe this photograph I took at the christening party.

girl.

2. Wow, your right on all counts. I like the lighting and skin tones on this image. Very pretty young lady.

3. wow Jay. It is so lifelike on my screen that i want to smudge the glitter on her forehead just to see if I can. Great shot all the way!

4. Very nice, Jay! The clarity is exceptional! Which lens did you use?

5. Thank you Gordon.

This image was taken with SB-800 as fill-in. When I saw the image on the back of the camera, I knew it was a special one.

6. Dave,

Thanks for your feedback.

Be careful, she is not 18 :lol: I can only picture you trying to smudge that glitter :wink:

7. Kevin,

Thanks for your feedback.

Believe it or not, but I have used good old kit lens.

D70 w/ 18-70 @70mm; 1/30sec ; f/ 4.5

8. Wow, Jay, I'm impressed! I keep thinking about a wider lens and wonder how this one would do on a D2X. It certainly can be had at reasonable prices. Have you had good results with it on the X?

9. Kevin,

I have 12-24 f/4, 18-70 f/3.5-4.5, 50 f/1.8, 105 f/2.8, 70-200 f2.8 AFS VR and I have to say that I really enjoy 18-70 on D70 as well as D2X. I'm going to be a proud owner of 28-70 f/2.8 soon so I don't know if this will change my feeling about 18-70. I know for sure that you can't beat the quality of 18-70 when size and weight is an object.

10. Great shot!! I love the softness of the image!! :D  :D  :D 

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.