Young / Innocent / Beautiful

Young / Innocent / Beautiful - the only way I can describe this photograph I took at the christening party.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Real Name
Dave Watts
wow Jay. It is so lifelike on my screen that i want to smudge the glitter on her forehead just to see if I can. Great shot all the way!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
greyflash said:
Wow, your right on all counts. I like the lighting and skin tones on this image. Very pretty young lady.
Thank you Gordon.

This image was taken with SB-800 as fill-in. When I saw the image on the back of the camera, I knew it was a special one.

dmwphoto said:
wow Jay. It is so lifelike on my screen that i want to smudge the glitter on her forehead just to see if I can. Great shot all the way!
Dave,

Thanks for your feedback.

Be careful, she is not 18 :lol: I can only picture you trying to smudge that glitter :wink:

Kevin Scott said:
Very nice, Jay! The clarity is exceptional! Which lens did you use?
Kevin,

Thanks for your feedback.

Believe it or not, but I have used good old kit lens.

D70 w/ 18-70 @70mm; 1/30sec ; f/ 4.5

Wow, Jay, I'm impressed! I keep thinking about a wider lens and wonder how this one would do on a D2X. It certainly can be had at reasonable prices. Have you had good results with it on the X?

Kevin Scott said:
Wow, Jay, I'm impressed! I keep thinking about a wider lens and wonder how this one would do on a D2X. It certainly can be had at reasonable prices. Have you had good results with it on the X?
Kevin,

I have 12-24 f/4, 18-70 f/3.5-4.5, 50 f/1.8, 105 f/2.8, 70-200 f2.8 AFS VR and I have to say that I really enjoy 18-70 on D70 as well as D2X. I'm going to be a proud owner of 28-70 f/2.8 soon so I don't know if this will change my feeling about 18-70. I know for sure that you can't beat the quality of 18-70 when size and weight is an object.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom