Young Ladies (twins)

Discussion in 'Formal Portraits and Weddings' started by greyflash, Jul 24, 2008.

1. These twins were part of a paid family shoot I did on Saturday. Images were taken with my D200 and 85mm f1.4.

original.

View attachment 226149

2. #1 is a beautiful girl with a nice smile. #2 is showing up as password protected. But, since they are twins, I am going to go out on a limb and guess that she was beautiful as well! :biggrin::tongue::wink: *** As soon as I posted my reply, the picture became available. My thoughts were confirmed. ***

3. gadgetguy11

gadgetguy11

Nov 16, 2005
    Kentucky
    Excellent images, Gordon, and beautiful ladies.

4. Thanks Anthony. Although these are fraternal twins and not identical they still look a lot alike.

Thank you John, I appreciate your comments.

5. What a great combo... the d200, a Cream Machine, and a craftsman at the helm.

Very nice pictures, Gordon. I'm sure the family will be delighted.

6. Nuteshack

Nuteshack Guest

fantastic, Gordon ...i really like the first. beautiful eyes and smile. like her hair-do too ...;-)

7. Excellent work Gordon. Two lovely ladies.

8. Thanks Frank, the mom and dad were over to review the image yesterday and they loved them. I am expecting a substantial order by this weekend.

She did have a nice easy smile. Thanks for taking the time to comment, I appreciate it.

Thank you Rich, there were a total of six in the family but I enjoyed my one on one with these two the best.

9. JessP7

JessP7

May 3, 2005
    North MS, USA
    Great work, Gordon. Were the twins the only ones you photographed (you said a family shoot)? I would love to see more from the shoot if you have them ready.

10. Thanks Jess, I have them ready but have not asked permission to post any from the parents. I know the two girls and they said it was fine. I always have a password on my paid shoot gallery's and do not make them available to anyone except the contracting party.

11. beautiful ladies, Gordon
    excellent shots
    they will be thrilled with these, i'm sure

12. Thank you Greg, the parents looked at them yesterday and gave me a thumbs up.

13. Phillip Ino

Phillip Ino

Nov 26, 2007
    Austin
    Nicely done, Gordon! The detail on the 1st image is wonderful.

14. Seneca

Seneca

Dec 4, 2006
    Texas!
    Wow both are great images. First one is my favorite.

15. VERY nice shots, Gordon! The girls may be fraternal twins but they sure do look a lot alike! Kind of like the Olsen twins, who look more alike than different.... Excellent job in each photo of each twin!

16. Gordon,
    Twins have a soft place in my heart. These are nice. Bet you had fun working with them. Are you using the 85 1.4 a lot? You know I am thinking about getting it.

17. Very nice Gordon. I can see why the parents gave you the thumbs up.

18. Nice job balancing the lighting on the second one, Gordon.

19. Thanks Sen, I like the first one the best as well.

Hi Connie, I used to date an identical twin and it was very difficult to tell them apart. These were easier. Thanks for you comments.

I just got throug laughing at your twins pictures Terri. Funny indeed. Thanks for taking the time to comment. I do use the 85mm f1.4 lens everytime I go one on one with a subject.

Hey thanks Mitch, outdoor photography is much more fun once you break the code of flash use as you know.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.