Young Lasses

Discussion in 'People' started by greyflash, Nov 11, 2005.

1. Taken while visiting the San Diego zoo. My granddaughters names are Anna and Amelia and we had fun together during our visit with them.

Anna

Amelia (affectionately called Milly)

2. What a couple of cuties! Looks like they enjoy being with Grandpa.

3. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Beautiful Girls.

The younger one sure looks like she is full of fun. Great energy showing from the image.

4. Thanks Brian and Gale. Ameliah is a very precocious young lady but lots of fun. The older girl, Anna, is very bright and even though she is just in the first grade she can better than many 6th graders.

5. I can see that they had wonderfull day. Nice shots Greyflash. Lovely like allways.

Greetings,
    Vince

6. They sure are cute and the younger one looks like she is having a time of her life not to say that Anna didn't either. It is just the look on her face. Either that or she likes Grandpa taking her pictures.

Now I understand more about composition when taking a picture of a person. Thank you and nice to hear you had a good time there.

7. Boy, these kids are cute, Gordon. No wonder you are such a proud grandpa!

Virginia
    aka beaucamera

8. jln319

jln319

Oct 12, 2005
    SF Bay area
    They are beautiful girls. Looks like they were having a great time. Very nice pictures.

9. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    I always enjoy seeing photos of your family (for a couple of reasons). The first reason being that you have a true talent for capturing the essence of who a person is...I can always tell a lot about the personality of your subject just from your shots. The second reason being that I know that family means as much to you as it does to me. I value my family above all else...I'd trade every possesion I have for the happiness and well-being of my family and I know you are most definitely the same type of person. Thanks so much for sharing your special family time with us.

10. PGB

PGB

Jan 25, 2005
    I agree with what Leigh says Gordon. Plus, your children and grandchildren are so beautiful. My favorite shot is the second, because of the wonderfully happy expression on her darling face.

Thanks for sharing,

11. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Beautiful images of your granddaughters, Gordon. They both have wonderful smiles...I'll bet you spoil them whenever you get the chance. The second image was caught at the perfect time...she looks so happy!

12. Hey Vince, Melissa, Virginia, and Jeff,

Thanks so much for your thoughtful and nice comments about my two granddaughters. Sometimes candid shots like these turn out the best.

13. You are a very kind and special person Leigh and both you and Patrick are considered good friends of mine. I do love my family and visit them whenever I can. Thanks for your compliment on my photography. I too love to see a dad or mom interacting with their children and if they can capture it with an image, so much the better. I think of some of the neat images you and Patrick have posted to this forum and I smile.

14. I too like the second shot the best. She is always happy and was mischeviously taking off her shoe to play with. Thanks for your comments Patrick.

15. Hi Frank and thanks so much for your comments. They pretty much get spoiled by everyone and they are pretty happy kids.

16. They are two very lovely and gorgeous young ladies, Gordon, and you captured them very well. Just love the 2nd one. :smile:

17. Hi Frank and Phil,

I appreciate your comments. It was an enjoyable visit in San Diego and these to kids were a big part of that.

18. Steve S

Steve S

Feb 1, 2005
    SE Florida
    Really beautiful grandkids you got there Gordon. Nice pics too!

19. Looks like you all had a wonderful day! Very nice pics Gordon...

20. RayGuselli

RayGuselli

Oct 18, 2005
    Greyflash

Hi Greyflash

These are stunning - such beautiful shots.

I like both and hard pressed to chose - perhaps #2 because of expression.

Got to say the quality of the camera/lens seems to really come out in these.

Just superb.

Best wishes

Ray