Youngest photographer on the weekend meet

Discussion in 'People' started by Gilles, Aug 10, 2005.

1. Boobie Joe daughter Arianne

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Great series Gilles.
    She has won us all - so sweet.
    Her expression in #3 and the light that falls on her are exquisite.

3. Christian the first and third picture were done at 200mm and the middle one at 70mm with the VR70-200. The selection of contrast(-) help a lot to have very nice tones even in bright light on the subject.

4. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Look at her chimping that is a total riot....:>)))))))

Excellent pic and great color. She is a cutie for sure.

You did her right.

5. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    Gilles, those are great shots of a darling little girl. Makes me wish I had a little girl of my own....guess I'll have to wait till the stork delivers one on my doorstep! ;-)

6. It looks like Yves has taught her well (in addition to providing a good set of genes). She is darling and it shows up well in the last image.

7. Salut Gilles ...

Gheez, this is far out. Looking at her pictures caught by someone else (and might I say in a fantastic manner) is a real treat. This represents her in every aspects. She was a tough soldier last sunday, she had quite a walk for a 4.5 YO. We did not bring enough water (thx to Benoit G who did share his part with everyone else) and she only complained mildly.

She was also rewarded with a great bottle of lemonade when we got there.

original.

Thx for the great shots Gilles.

8. Nice technique holding the camera wonder where she learnt that. Nice set of shots, a real tropper is right hanging in there with the big guys

9. Greg

Greg

Apr 5, 2005
    Fayetteville, TN
    I did this with my 13 yo grand daughter and a p&s. amazing the different perspective they have from me. many with good potential. keep this one at it.

10. Boobie Joe that 50mm lens is quite sharp it resolved a lot of details.