Critique You're gonna gain weight just looking at this photo.

The only thing more dangerous than me going into a wine store is me going into a wine store that is next door to a fabulous bakery. Needless to say, I went to the wine store today. :ROFLMAO:

Setup
The tabletop is brown mottled art paper. A small continuous-light lamp fitted with a diffusion sock was above the scene in the front right area. A white reflector on the left brightened that side of the subjects.

Mike 2019-12-07--008-S.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Last edited:
The place is https://www.pastriesbyrandolph.com/ on Lee Highway in Arlington. Next door to Arrowine & Cheese.
Thank you! Ah, yes, you read my mind..... OK, I have a general idea of where that is, then. Cool!!!! Methinks I'll be paying them a visit in the not-too-distant future.

ETA: yep, just checked the website and the address and looked at Google maps and it is right about where I'd been thinking, in the Cherrydale area....excellent! :)

Last edited:
What I love is a combination of salty and sweet -- that can be amazing! Otherwise, given a choice between salty or sweet, I'll take salty each time. That said, I don't like over salted sauces and such, but do really like pretzels, nuts and potato chips that are salty. I like sweet things but in moderation and actually love a bit of tartness more than something too sweet. Right now I'm absolutely hooked on Sherbet Lemons from the UK -- my absolutely most favorite hard candy of all time! Mmmmmmm!!!!!

Your dentist must love the revenue. You'll need a dentist either because of the sweets, because the hard candy breaks your teeth, or both! :ROFLMAO:
I'm careful to suck on the candy until it is really ready for biting, as yes, hard candy can break teeth! Fortunately I do have good strong teeth, but nonetheless at my age in particular, bad things can happen to good teeth, so I am cautious! Also I am good about brushing-and-flossing, too! The Sherbet Lemons are not a daily treat, either, but two or three of them do make a nice little dessert after a meal......

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom