Youth Basketball

Here are some shots from a recent youth basketball league. Critiques greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Ron, no criticism needed....each of your shots is outstanding. Tight, crisp and caught at the perfect time. Very nicely done, Sir.

Ron, no criticism needed....each of your shots is outstanding. Tight, crisp and caught at the perfect time. Very nicely done, Sir.
Thanks so much Frank.

It's what other members have said, all you need to do to improve is apply the knowledge you learn on this forum from the friendly experts like yourself.

Here are some shots from a recent youth basketball league. Critiques greatly appreciated.

Thanks

]
Ron, it doesn't get any better than this face!!! Great work here.

On a side note, you are one lucky dog being able to shoot basketball outdoors! I suffer every time I try to shoot this sport in my poorly lit middle school gym.:eek:

On a side note, you are one lucky dog being able to shoot basketball outdoors! I suffer every time I try to shoot this sport in my poorly lit middle school gym.:eek:
Thanks for the comments Mitchell!

I know what you mean, I have stopped shooting indoor basketball for that same reason. It really is nice to shoot the small kids outdoors.

Hey Ron,

Great shots! The expressions of these little guys are just priceless. I love that last one. Keep them coming!

Thanks Ty, I really enjoy shooting the little people. The games aren't that interesting but their expressions are great.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom