Youth...

...is wasted on the young...or so the saying goes...

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

His ability to swing fast and high is greatly outpacing my ability to catch him with a large aperture in focus...out of 15 or so shots this was the closest, but I still was maybe 3-4 inches off the perfect focal plane...

I don't know John.......doesn't look like he is wasting a bit of it!:smile:

I really love this capture.....the conversion is a little harsh for me though. A bit oversharpened maybe??

I don't know John.......doesn't look like he is wasting a bit of it!:smile:

I really love this capture.....the conversion is a little harsh for me though. A bit oversharpened maybe??
Stu, spot on. I'm in a high contrast / oversharpen mood...I've done several like that recently...don't know what it is...but I'm liking it...

Thanks, bud.

John,

What a family treasure. Nice one.
Scott, thanks!

Orem, huh? I have a few fond memories of Orem :wink:

I lived in Park City for 6 years...made the drive through the mountains to Orem for meetings at Novell about a dozen times...love that drive...

SRA

Scott, thanks!

Orem, huh? I have a few fond memories of Orem :wink:

I lived in Park City for 6 years...made the drive through the mountains to Orem for meetings at Novell about a dozen times...love that drive...
It's still a beautiful drive. I wish I could afford one of the three million dollar homes in Park City. :eek: Teaching at a State University negates that opportunity.

It's still a beautiful drive. I wish I could afford one of the three million dollar homes in Park City. :eek: Teaching at a State University negates that opportunity.
Well, I lived in Jeremy Ranch...Southridge subdivision...right off I-80...not as exclusive as some of the Deer Valley places...I worked at SLCC...

I like it John. If you could tone down the blown highlight on his hair just a bit. :wink:
Charles, thanks...I think I added that in post...I don't remember it being there in the original...

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom