Youth...

Discussion in 'People' started by j_b_l, May 22, 2007.

1. ...is wasted on the young...or so the saying goes...

[​IMG]

His ability to swing fast and high is greatly outpacing my ability to catch him with a large aperture in focus...out of 15 or so shots this was the closest, but I still was maybe 3-4 inches off the perfect focal plane...

2. Ottrott's Human

Ottrott's Human

May 21, 2006
    USA
    I don't know John.......doesn't look like he is wasting a bit of it!:smile:

I really love this capture.....the conversion is a little harsh for me though. A bit oversharpened maybe??

3. SRA

SRA

Jul 29, 2005
    Orem, Utah
    John,

What a family treasure. Nice one.

4. Stu, spot on. I'm in a high contrast / oversharpen mood...I've done several like that recently...don't know what it is...but I'm liking it...

Thanks, bud.

5. Scott, thanks!

Orem, huh? I have a few fond memories of Orem :wink:

I lived in Park City for 6 years...made the drive through the mountains to Orem for meetings at Novell about a dozen times...love that drive...

6. tomj

tomj

Feb 5, 2006
    Oklahoma
    A beauty John! I love it.

You know how partial I am hard and punchy B&Ws.

Regards,

7. cwilt

cwilt

Apr 24, 2005
    Denver, CO
    I like it John. If you could tone down the blown highlight on his hair just a bit. :wink:

8. SRA

SRA

Jul 29, 2005
    Orem, Utah
    It's still a beautiful drive. I wish I could afford one of the three million dollar homes in Park City. :eek: Teaching at a State University negates that opportunity.

9. Well, I lived in Jeremy Ranch...Southridge subdivision...right off I-80...not as exclusive as some of the Deer Valley places...I worked at SLCC...

10. Charles, thanks...I think I added that in post...I don't remember it being there in the original...

11. Yep, I know...you had something to do with my preference for them...does this swing remind you of a recent shot of yours? :wink: