Yummyyyyyy !

Discussion in 'Macro, Flowers, Insects, and Greenery' started by JPS, Aug 15, 2008.

1. Do you like "Snickers" ?

D200 + Tamron SP90 - 1:250 f/16 - RAW - ISO 100
    original.jpg

Original uploaded: 2000x1333 pixels ! Click in the image, then click again in the new screen !

Cheers,
    J-P.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2008
  2. Matthias

Matthias

Apr 13, 2007
    Central Texas
    J-P.,

very cool image. I have never tried my hand at food photography - but it looks delicious :smile:

3. Oh man, that looks good to my eyes and stomach!

4. It doesn't only LOOK: it IS delicious ! ...or WAS, as a matter of fact !

:smile:
    J-P.

5. Yes, but it's BAAAAAD for the weight !

:frown:
    J-P.

6. Counter

Counter

Sep 18, 2007
    London
    Actually I can't stand them. But that's a great shot. (And I hope they send you a huge boxful :biggrin:)

7. rotxlk82

rotxlk82

Jul 20, 2007
    UK
    Oddly enough I don't really like Snickers either, however I do like your shot JP. I hope you enjoyed eating it after the shoot

8. i don't think i could do food photography... which i why i never try it because my pictures would come out blank because i would have eaten everything before the shoot. ha ha

9. Wow, that's a mouth watering pic - and more so the bigger one :505: How did you make it float?

10. i LOVE snickers bars
    very nice
    great shot

11. Zee71

Zee71

Apr 1, 2007
    Queens, NY
    Nice image, but I'm a Charleston Chew kind of guy! (Especially after they're frozen)

12. fatimask

fatimask

Jun 25, 2008
    Canada
    could you do it for Mars? :)

13. Thanks ! I would prefer to receive a boxful NOT ? ...they wouldn't last long and it's not sooooo good for my health :frown: !

J-P.

14. Thanks Robert ! The thing got eaten well before i even converted the pics :redface: !

Cheers,
    J-P.

15. Beleive me, it didn't last long...

J-P.

16. Hi Sabina !

Easy: i quickly made 2 "stands" like in the following image, stuck each half of the bar on them, then erased them in Photoshop !

original.gif

Cheers,
    J-P.

17. Thanks Greg, Mark and Fatima !

Of course i could do it with a Mars, but not more than once a week :wink: !

Cheers,
    J-P.