1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Yummyyyyyy !

Discussion in 'Macro, Flowers, Insects, and Greenery' started by JPS, Aug 15, 2008.

1. Do you like "Snickers" ?

D200 + Tamron SP90 - 1:250 f/16 - RAW - ISO 100
    original.
    NIKON D200    ---    90mm    f/16.0    1/250s    ISO 100

Original uploaded: 2000x1333 pixels ! Click in the image, then click again in the new screen !

Cheers,
    J-P.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2008
  2. Matthias

Matthias

Apr 13, 2007
    Central Texas
    J-P.,

very cool image. I have never tried my hand at food photography - but it looks delicious :smile:

3. Oh man, that looks good to my eyes and stomach!

4. It doesn't only LOOK: it IS delicious ! ...or WAS, as a matter of fact !

:smile:
    J-P.

5. Yes, but it's BAAAAAD for the weight !

:frown:
    J-P.

6. Counter

Counter

Sep 18, 2007
    London
    Actually I can't stand them. But that's a great shot. (And I hope they send you a huge boxful :biggrin:) 

7. rotxlk82

rotxlk82

Jul 20, 2007
    UK
    Oddly enough I don't really like Snickers either, however I do like your shot JP. I hope you enjoyed eating it after the shoot

8. i don't think i could do food photography... which i why i never try it because my pictures would come out blank because i would have eaten everything before the shoot. ha ha

9. Wow, that's a mouth watering pic - and more so the bigger one :505: How did you make it float?

10. i LOVE snickers bars
    very nice
    great shot

11. Zee71

Zee71

Apr 1, 2007
    Queens, NY
    Nice image, but I'm a Charleston Chew kind of guy! (Especially after they're frozen)

12. fatimask

fatimask

Jun 25, 2008
    Canada
    could you do it for Mars? :) 

13. Thanks ! I would prefer to receive a boxful NOT ? ...they wouldn't last long and it's not sooooo good for my health :frown: !

J-P.

14. Thanks Robert ! The thing got eaten well before i even converted the pics :redface: !

Cheers,
    J-P.

15. Beleive me, it didn't last long...

J-P.

16. Hi Sabina !

Easy: i quickly made 2 "stands" like in the following image, stuck each half of the bar on them, then erased them in Photoshop !

original.

Cheers,
    J-P.

17. Thanks Greg, Mark and Fatima !

Of course i could do it with a Mars, but not more than once a week :wink: !

Cheers,
    J-P.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.