Z50 and the National Military Vehicles Museum (warning 12 images)

Hello Terri, Love your photos.
And the one with the sign for Bastogne and Wiltz attract my attention, As I lives near Bastogne (20 kms) and not too far from Grand Duchy of Luxembourg where Wiltz is.
And the museum seems to be like the one in the Mardasson in Bastogne.
I was there with my son, about 25 months ago—what an amazing collection.

Excellent photos from your Z50. I love mine as well and am constantly amazed at the great photos I get with the kit lenses even at high ISOs.

Excellent photos from your Z50. I love mine as well and am constantly amazed at the great photos I get with the kit lenses even at high ISOs.
Thank you F64. Welcome to the cafe. Hope to see some of your photos with your Z50! There are quite a few Nikon mirrorless shooters here on the cafe!!

JLH

Well, since museums are being mentioned.....I have to make reference to one myself. I have been a working member of an operational museum for many years. Our museum is from WW2 and is a little different in that we keep our vehicle in 100% operational condition and bring it to the public once a year in cities along the waterways of America. I have thousands of photos from our travels and all the great cities we have visited over the years.
Of course we do tie up at home port for people to come and visit us and our local museum . If you are ever around Evansville, Indiana stop by and get some good photos.

https://lstmemorial.org/

And yes, it very much still runs! (shot done on a little Nikon BTW)

Phil K

Real Name
Phil
Very nice set.

My son likes military stuff so when I visited him in UK, we went to places like Tank Museum, RAF Museum... etc. I hope I can travel again next year.

Latest threads

Top Bottom