Z6 and Silent Photography

Real Name
Randy
any problems or restrictions I should be aware of ?
I'm considering a Z6 for my backyard. The D5/D850 are costing me alot of shots, they are both so loud.

any problems or restrictions I should be aware of ?
I'm considering a Z6 for my backyard. The D5/D850 are costing me alot of shots, they are both so loud.
If the Zs are anything like my mirrorless, you will loose a lot fewer shots. They are much quieter. Be sure to turn off the audible features (focus alert)

Real Name
Randy
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
dropped another $100
total out the door was $1550 for a Z6 and FTZ adaptor after another $25 back from my CC.
I never thought it would go that low.
Used bodies only are going for $1300+, I guess not now though

Real Name
Randy
I know you need one.... The rebates are on in Canada too.... I am so tempted....

Cheers
alexis and Georgie Beagle

"No, Mom, Bad Dog.... you are saving up to buy me a tilt shift 19mm lens...." - Georgie Beagle
I couldn't resist, that's like z50 pricing almost. The only regret is I don't have a native lens to use but there was nothing I liked. I never liked walking around with a 24-70 and the other option is 35/1.8 but the G version is cheaper and close in weight

Real Name
Randy
If the Zs are anything like my mirrorless, you will loose a lot fewer shots. They are much quieter. Be sure to turn off the audible features (focus alert)
thanks
I am so close to these birds that the D5 shutter always causes them to fly.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom