Z6 Photo Preview options

I’m new to Nikon having come from Panasonic so still trying to find features. Could I ask for some help please? When previewing images is there a way to cycle through properties such as ISO, shutter speed and histogram displays? I only seem to be able to view the photo alongside file names and time of capture.

26B74DDF-EA78-42AD-8CA7-5B873C75F854.jpeg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Hi and welcome to the Nikon Cafe! Press the menu button. Select the top item Playback Menu, the select Playback display options. At that point you will see boxes, empty in your case, for exposure info, highlights, histogram, shooting data, etc. You can add as many or all as you like. When in image review, you would cycle through each screen by using up or down on the pad. Good luck and enjoy!

Hi and welcome to the Nikon Cafe! Press the menu button. Select the top item Playback Menu, the select Playback display options. At that point you will see boxes, empty in your case, for exposure info, highlights, histogram, shooting data, etc. You can add as many or all as you like. When in image review, you would cycle through each screen by using up or down on the pad. Good luck and enjoy!
Thank you!

Latest threads

Top Bottom